Audiology Customer Experience Champion - Wiltshire
OutsideClinic is the UKs leading home visiting opticians and hearing specialist. Part of Optimism Health Group, OutsideClinic undertakes over 100,000 sight and hearing tests a year across the UK.
As our Audiology Customer Experience Champion, you will have overall responsibility for maintaining relationships with OutsideClinic private customers and ensuring department, as well as company, targets are met. You will be looking after the customer's and the department's best interests. Audiology clinical experience is preferable with a proven track record of exceeding customer service targets.
Hours: 37.5 hours 9:00 17:30 Mon-Fri
Key Activities of the role
- Manage activity to ensure individual targets and department KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Manage customer refunds through our Clinical Services List.
- Manage customer complaints and follow through to a satisfactory conclusion for both parties.
- Follow-up on all quotations for the companys private customers.
- Manage all non-clinical escalation calls through our Clinical Services list.
- Carry out follow-up calls for all private customers at 24 hours, four weeks and then six-monthly thereafter.
- Track sales figures and performance to provide periodic forecasts and reports.
- Take a proactive approach toimproving customer journey by responding to customer feedback and through process improvement.
- Commit to the belief of always do what is right for the customer'.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends & developments.
- Operate in line with company policies, procedures, NHS guidelines and current legislation at all times.
What's on offer?
- An annual salary of up to £25k pa, depending on experience.
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5% on successful completion of probationary period.
- 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Three 'treat' days granted for 100% attendance.
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products.
- Childcare vouchers.