Due to expansion in 2021 and beyond, exciting opportunities exist for optometrists with ACES
Full and part time vacancies across England offering industry leading salaries of up to £60,000 (dependent on experience)
Nationwide vacancies including:
ACES is an independent provider of NHS eye services and ophthalmic treatments, catering for a wide range of eye conditions, including cataract and glaucoma. We’ve been providing NHS eye care in the East of England since 2007 and will be expanding this year across the UK.
Our aim is to provide timely ophthalmic care of the highest standards in a community setting that is convenient and comfortable for our patients, without the requirement of hospital admission.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional levels of patient care, short waiting times, state of the art facilities and accessible community clinics.
We are looking for optometrists to join our busy clinics across our locations to provide outstanding patient care.
As an ACES optometrist, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team that includes highly experienced ophthalmologists, providing the safe delivery of efficient and effective clinical care, while supporting clinical governance and compliance within the clinic.
You will be responsible for providing the primary clinical review and care for all NHS patients. You will play a part in recommending the most appropriate treatment type, based on patient’s eye care requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform comprehensive diagnostic tests and clinical assessments.
- Analyse diagnostic results and make accurate clinical judgements.
- Make appropriate recommendations and referrals.
- Communicate effectively with patients on all aspects of treatment and care.
- Deliver outstanding levels of patient care, ensuring evidence based clinical standards are achieved.
- Be responsible for the safe use of specialist diagnostic equipment and technology.
- Provide support and reassurance throughout the entire patient journey.
The fantastic range of benefits include:
- A market leading salary, with the possibility of a relocation package.
- Fantastic flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle.
- Ongoing training and coaching from our experienced team.
- IP qualification, fully funded by the company.
- CET/CPD events aimed at improving your skills and knowledge.
- Access to world class ophthalmologists with first class in-house clinical guidance.
- Indemnity cover.
- Your GOC fees paid.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an optometrist who would like to expand their clinical knowledge and join a growing organisation going from strength to strength. Whether you are highly experienced or newly qualified we want to hear from you.