Dispensing Optician - Woking
Location: WokingSalary: Competitive basic depending on your experience.Working Hours: Full-Time Experience Level: Must have previous experience working in an optician and must have a GOC number. Your future is clear at Specsavers Woking, where there’s always something exciting ahead. Come and join our accomplished team as a Dispensing Optician at Specsavers Woking, where we are at the height of customer care. Join us and help work to ensure every single one of our customers receives the very best patient experience. We’re community-focused and we need someone ready to use their passion, skills and experience to build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base.Our Dispensing Opticians are the face of our clinic on the shop floor and usually an integral part of our store management team, so we’re keen to get you up to speed with management responsibilities. With ILM courses, pre-reg supervision and Specsavers Partnership Pathway available, we can guide you on your way to becoming a great leader. This – along with your clinical expertise – will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.We’re dedicated to our customers, but what really makes this role stand out is that we offer a workplace with a difference – where people grow both personally and professionally. What’s on offer?
- Outstanding annual salary based on experience – we can talk more about this at interview
- A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Support with CET
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology, such as OCT
- Ensure that you provide good levels of customer service to customers at all times.
- Liaise with Optometrists to ensure that each customer you dispense receives a consistent quality handover.
- Manage aftersales service (including complaints and problem solving) in a customer service focused ‘can do’ manner.
- Contribute to achievement of individual and team sales targets by demonstrating effective professional sales techniques.