HAD / Audiologist - Swindon
We are searching for experienced Audiologists or Hearing Aid Dispenser' to join our team located in Swindon and the surrounding area for The Hearing Care Partnership. If you’re searching for a new opportunity with a family orientated and quality focused business, this is the role for you!
At The Hearing Care Partnership, we’re looking for audiologists who want to make a difference and be different, working collaboratively to drive excellence in clinical standards.
LOOKING FOR A CHANGE OF DIRECTION?
Then become part of our pioneering team of audiologists.Requirements
Am I suitable?
This is an ideal position for an Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser searching a role that will allow them to provide expert care utilising state of the art technology without tight time restraints, really allowing you to understand the patients needs. Core requirements for the role includes;
- Qualified Audiologist
- HCPC and BSHAA registration preferred
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel between THCP practices
WHY JOIN US?
- Time (90 minute appointments)
- Transform lives through person-centred care
- Cutting edge technology
- Deliver continuity of care
- Develop practice management opportunity
- Connect to an expert network of clinical and business services
- Personal and professional development
- Market Leading Commision Structure
- Company Car
- 25 days Holiday