Optometrist - Oldham, Greater Manchester
7 days left
- Full Time
Optometrist, Oldham, Great Manchester
Specsavers in Oldham are looking for a keen and enthusiastic Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Oldham where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- An competitive annual salary (depending on experience)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year.
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Full time role – 40 hours a week
- Clinical variety with a range of services on offer
- New Optometrist partner in the business keen to drive the business forward
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or email George.email@example.com