Customer Care Data Support
A leading optical lens manufacturer based in Birmingham are looking for a full time Customer Support Data Entry specialist to join the Customer Care team. Reporting to the Customer Care Team Leader you will be responsible for ensuring that Master Data requests are actioned accurately and promptly. Undertake KPI reporting and complete data entry requirements.
This is a brand new role for the company and will be a 6 month contract.
Key Duties -
- 'Master Data' requests are actioned accurately and promptly
- Ensure that 'Master Data' is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Complete data entry activity
- Complete KPI reporting and analyse this data for insights
- Comply with GDPR requirements
- Proven track record of data entry
- Optical market experience and knowledge
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Understanding the importance and implications of data quality and management
- Attention to detail
- Able to start ASAP
- Excel skill set (Including pivot tables)
- SAP experience (Desirable)
- Salesforce experience (Desirable)
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday,
The salary is between £15,000 to £20,000 depending on experience.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
10% pension contribution.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.