Optical General Manager
A unique optical organisation based in Maidstone, Kent are looking for a full time Optical General Manager to join the team.
This business is different to a typical high street environment, and will not involve face to face patient interaction. The aim is change people lives and positively impact the community.
Optical General Manager - Role
- Working closely with the CEO
- Help manage the day-to-day running of the business
- Working out how to complete new processes efficiently and writing SOPs
- Monitoring the sales & expenses - Finance/Attention to detail
- Business Development - e.g. letter writing, researching target lists, etc.
- Recruitment of locum optometrists & mobilising new contracts
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by CEO as and when required
Optical General Manager - Requirements
- Proven track record in leadership roles within the optical industry
- Business development experience
- Confident when using new IT platforms e.g. Jotforms, Automate, MailKing, GSheets
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Excellent organisational and attention to detail
- Clear and Concise Verbal Communication
- Understanding of prescriptions and optical terminology
- Experience of KPI's, budgets and target setting
Optical Practice Manager - Salary
- Base salary between £35,000 to £40,000
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm
- Potential for mixed office/field/home working
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.