Clinical Optometrist - £60,000 in Durham
One of the most sought-after companies to work for in optics is looking for a resident optometrist to work in their established store in Durham. Whilst maintaining great equipment in their pristine stores, they really do look after their employees with regular pay reviews, scope to progress in the role and furthermore, always creating an enjoyable working environment. After reviewing their company ethos across all of their Franchise stores, the company really are attracting the best in the business having taken on more of an clinical focus within Optometry.
We are seeking a strong and friendly optometrist who can commit to a full time role, however Part-Time will be considered. Being a team player is a big thing for this company and this can make the store more successful and create a good team ethos. Offering a salary up to £68,000, bonus, pension, excellent development and more.
The ideal location for the optometrist to be based is in Durham's surrounding areas with good travel links or a car.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Salaries
- Top End Equipment with introuction of OCT
- Exceptional career development/pathways
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 25 minute testing times
- Enjoyable working environment
- Paediatric/Glaucoma/IP Diploma Course Paid&Supported
- Fast-track with further Franchise Opportunities
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full-Time/Part-Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
*If you cannot offer the above requirements then please DO NOT apply for the position!