Optometrist - package up to £75'000 - unique benefits
The company is an outstanding multiple with a high-end reputation in the optical sector due to the excellent run stores and professional support staff.
They are renowned for delivering the highest service standards whilst simultaneously providing superb patient care, offering these patients a variety of products from top-end to more price-friendly products.
This role requires a skilled optometrist with a desire to develop with the company in a clinical and professional manner. The reason why they are the most favourable company to work for is the accumulation of high-end equipment, wide range of products and clinical development. They have an excellent store layout and superior service standards.
The position will offer great career progression and financial incentives for the right applicant.
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the exceptional?
If so, get in touch!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 25 minute testing times
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages of up to £70,000
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager or regional management
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
- £550 per year to spend in store
- Private health cover for Optometrist and family
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position