Dispensing Optician Call Centre Supervisor - Bradford Broadway, West Yorkshire
Role: Dispensing Optician Call Centre Supervisor
Location: Bradford Broadway, West Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive basic dependent on experience
Working hours: Part time 4 x days per week (Weekend work is essential would consider full time)
With customers visiting mainly by appointment, the call centre has become the heart of the store. Our Aim to ensure maximum effectiveness is to build on the team in Bradford Broadway by:
- Efficiently handling calls and emails
- Ensuring our Call Centre Team is experienced in Socrates diary management, as new appointment dairies will need to be created to ensure store volumes are well controlled
- Ensure the team works effectively with dispensing opticians and optometrists to triage and provide RemoteCare. Their experience is essential to control the number of customers in-store, prioritise urgent & essential care with routine appointments and deliver great service.
As a Dispensing Optician you will process the Optical Skills to lead a team of Call Centre Assistants and assist in the operation of the store to achieve sales targets, and the delivery of excellent levels of customer service through the efficient answering of all telephone calls and appropriate direction of enquiries.
To support the team in delivery of the new Customer Journey to include
- Encourage the team to respond positively to customer enquiries & deal with them without automatically passing over to another section.
- Advise customers of the current promotions and any relevant contact lens or product information.
- Appointment management disciplines are maintained.
- The Director / Manager is made aware of days and times where appointments are at capacity and days and times when appointment demand is weak.
- Store to store protocol is followed.
- Meet and exceed all personal and team goals
- Be an ambassador for the Specsavers brand at all times
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work and stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards – Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
Get in touch
If this opportunity sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Laura Field on 07956699444 or email@example.com