IT Operations Supervisor (Supply Chain)
For over three decades our purpose hasn’t changed: we are here to make a positive difference to the lives of all. The exceptional products, services and value we offer — is what sets us apart. At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for. To support this promise we offer competitive salaries, pension scheme, quarterly bonus, medical and dental care.
As an IT Infrastructure Operations Supervisor, your role will form part of our Supply Chain team and will work closely with our supply chain sites and other delivery teams responsible for:
- Managing a team of site staff both within the UK and off-shore in Hong Kong and Hungary, ensuring they are developed and meet productivity levels
- Building relationships and collaborating with supply chain Partners on resources and overview of activities
- Designing, running and managing the continuity of the IT operations and infrastructure within our supply chain sites
- Coordinating IT activities and projects with sites, including infrastructure capacity, capability and resiliency
To be successful, your experience and skills will include:
- Strong team management experience with the ability to develop and motivate teams within a multi-site and global environment
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate and influence with key stakeholders
- Experience in infrastructure technologies, such as Windows, VMware, Cisco LAN, data centre management
Travel will be required for this role to visit our sites in Southampton, Kidderminster and Kettering on a regular basis. This role can be based from home or from our offices in Kidderminster or Whiteley.