- Full Time
300 words will never tell you everything about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Bradford. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Bradford:
- £20,000 basic salary plus bonus scheme and benefits
- This fast-growing brand combines cutting-edge technology and professional expertise with a commitment to provide high-quality, accessible eye-care products and services to all
- Deliver a unique customer experience that differs from the traditional high-street in a practice equipped with brand new equipment and the latest technology
- Play a key role in the success of this exciting new optical practice based on the outskirts of Bradford
- This full-time role will suit a customer-focused optical assistant
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com