Optical Assistant - Bradford - Exciting Practice
7 days left
- Full Time
Zest Optical have an opportunity for an Optical Assistant to be part of an exciting new practice on the outskirts of Bradford, West Yorkshire.
The store has experienced an amazing first month, but this is an opportunity to play a key role in the further establishment and development of the practice and team.
Not only will you be based in the latest, state of the art environment, you will also be part of a business with level of care and service at the heart of what they do.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern setup with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Working with a wide range of advanced equipment and products
- Provide comprehensive dispensing & contact lens service
- Involvement in a variety of new store projects - marketing, PR, training etc.
- Numerous future career development opportunities
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Rewarding packages up to £20,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.