Well Known Independent Practice - Mansfield!
Optometrist Opportunity Mansfield
This independent company is well known in their area for their great patient care and their clinical ethos. This company has been serving the local community for 70 years and has a great loyal patient base. They have multiple stores around this area and are looking to continue growing. Staff are always treated well and you will have the chance to progress further, whether this would be clinically or managerial.
This company are looking for an optometrist and are open to all optometrists and newly qualified. This company are able to offer you a clinical environment with specialised clinics and you will create amazing relations with other staff and patients.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus Scheme available
- Great equipment in store - OCT
- Support Staff - DO's in store
- Little Sales Pressure
- Very Clinically Orientated
- 30-40 Minute Testing Times
- 33 days holiday per year
- Career advancement opportunities
- Clinical Progression Available - IP, Glaucoma etc
- Fees Paid
- Free Parking
- Specialised Clinics
- No Sundays and little Saturday work
- And many more benefits
If you are interested the please contact our me on 0207 952 6672 Danny.A@vivid-optical.co.uk - I will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact me on Danny.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
“No CV? No problem! Visit www.vivid-optical.co.uk/book-consultation/ or call 0207 952 6672 to speak with one of our senior consultants!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position