Swansea Optometrist - £65K
Optometrist Swansea / Excellent Packages / Clinical / 33 Days Holiday / Up To £73K!
My client is a well-established multiple group who are currently looking for an adaptable, confident Optometrist to join their long standing team in Swansea.
They have good equipment and are very customer focused. They take a lot of pride in their customer service and customer care, spending plenty of time with each patient is their priority. No short of support, they’re experts in the Optometry Department and always have plenty of highly experienced Dispensing and Contact Lens Opticians.
They’re known to have the best packages in the market, paying up to £60K with fantastic pension, bonus scheme, generous amount of annual leave, private medical cover and finally staff discount! All these individual benefits mount up making their package unbeatable!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY!
- Salaries of up to £55,000
- Competitive and Rewarding Bonus Scheme up to 8% (£4,500)
- Market Leading Pension – Double contributions up to 6% (12% from the company would be £6,600)
- Testing Times 25 Minutes
- Customer Focused
- Excellent Private Medical Cover
- 33 Days Annual Leave - (Increases with service)
- Staff Discount
- Collectively you could be looking at a package worth up to £65,000!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position