Customer Communications Centre Senior/ Supervisor - Plymouth
Salary: Competitive basic dependent on experience
Working hours: Full time - 40 hours (Weekend work is essential)
Experience level: Must have current optical experience or within the last 5 years
The Call Centre
With customers visiting mainly by appointment, the call centre has become the heart of the store. Our Aim to ensure maximum effectiveness is to build on the team in Plymouth Armada Way by:
- Efficiently handling calls and emails for all sites including Home Visits and Hearcare in The Plymouth Group
- Ensuring our Call Centre Team is experienced in Socrates diary management, as new appointment dairies will need to be created to ensure store volumes are well controlled
- Ensure the team works effectively with dispensing opticians and optometrists to triage and provide RemoteCare. Their experience is essential to control the number of customers in-store, prioritise urgent & essential care with routine appointments and deliver great service.
- To lead a team of Call Centre Assistants and assist in the operation of the store to achieve sales targets, and the delivery of excellent levels of customer service through the efficient answering of all telephone calls and appropriate direction of enquiries.
- To support the team in delivery of the new Customer Journey to include:-
- Completing the triage and record details on the Covid-19 triage form
- Confirm if RemoteCare or a physical consultation is required
- Explain the pre-visit consultation short phone or video call to discuss their needs and improve service by being prepared
- Book the pre-visit consultation
- Book the appointment and confirm the time
- For emergency care, complete the emergency advice triage record and follow registrant’s advice
- Encourage the team to respond positively to customer enquiries & deal with them without automatically passing over to another section.
- Advise customers of the current promotions and any relevant contact lens or product information.
- Appointment management disciplines are maintained.
- The Director / Manager is made aware of days and times where appointments are at capacity and days and times when appointment demand is weak.
- Store to store protocol is followed.
- Meet and exceed all personal and team goals
- Be an ambassador for the Specsavers brand at all times
Our passion is to deliver outstanding patient care, combined with sound dispensing advice and product recommendations that best suit individual customer needs. In addition to the highest quality equipment, we aim to provide both our store staff and our customers with an excellent overall environment. At Specsavers, we treat people as we would wish to be treated, and as such, you will be supported by well trained and motivated retail staff, in addition to an expert professional team. Our expectation is that you will share our vision to provide our patients with the very best professional service as well as exceptional customer care on every visit to your store.
- Our Vision: To passionately provide best value eyecare to everyone, simply, clearly and consistently, exceeding customer expectations every time
- Our Values: Treat people as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Passionate about:-
- Our customers: The lifeblood of our business
- Our people: Supporting our staff to be the best they can be
- Partnership: At the heart of everything we do
- Communities: Giving back to and working with our local communities
- Results: Keep it simple, get it done, deliver on our promises
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work and stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards – Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
If you are interested please click Apply as his vacancy will close once we have filled all available places. We therefore highly recommend early applications.