Call Centre Operative - Upminster
- Full Time
Call Centre Operator - Upminster
We are looking for a Contact Centre Operator to join a small team managing the calls for our 5 Specsavers stores seven days a week.
We need someone who thrives on customer service and can find solutions and manage our customers, appointments, concerns and possibly complaints with a smile and can-do attitude.
The CC is open between 8:30 and 5:45 and all applicants need to be willing to work weekends too.
Operator Skills Responsibilities
- Manage large call volumes in timely manner (Answer 150 calls a day and make 50 + outbound calls)
- Quick and accurate capture of information
- Comfortable and confident working across systems
- Flexible to allow you to adapt to different needs of the different stores
- Keen eye for detail so patient entries are right first time
- Good recall of customers and store requirements
- Happy to follow guidelines and ‘rules’ as necessary
- Follow guidelines carefully to ensure essential details are recorded for each patient
- Quickly summarise and write up notes to assist patient care
- Focused enough to concentrate on your own customers in a small busy office where a lot is going on
Thrive on meeting targets in terms of
- numbers of call taken and made
- quality of conversations
- solving problems
- note taking
- data recording
Customer Care behaviours and skills
- Unwavering Customer Care
- Empathy is vital to build rapport with all customers
- Focused to ensure you are taking sufficient calls
- Listening skills to ensure you hear exactly what is needed on each call
- High energy to remain as caring at the end of the day as at the beginning
- Creative and able to develop own scripts to keep sounding spontaneous and caring whilst covering all mandatory information
- Resilience to manage customers who are angry, frustrated and sometimes rude.
- Comfortable talking all day and largely in a manner that is kind and caring
- Take pride in who we are and believe in the brand and all our services
- Accept and offer feedback (between colleagues) in a constructive and kind manner
- First response always one of helpfulness and care
- Own queries and problems
- Keep focused on specific problem and find shortest route to resolution
- Able to step up at a moment notice to take on CC alone in times of crisis.
To succeed in this environment, you need to love dealing with customers and getting things right whilst adhering to the guidelines as well as understanding the various systems and rigours of the clinics.