Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser - Harrow Hearcare
Position: Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser
Location: Harrow, to cover stores in South Harrow, Kingsbury, Wealdstone and Pinner
Working hours: Full time and part time considered (some weekend work will be required with both)
Exprience level: You will need to be a qualified Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser for this role.
An Audiology career offer that’s worth a listen:
We are looking for a qualified Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser to join our growing Hearcare business in Harrow. Our business currently tests private and NHS patients across our stores in Harrow, South Harrow, Kingsbury, Wealdstone and Pinner. You will be based at one store per day on a rota basis. This role also includes some domiciliary work so a driving licence is also essential.
At Specsavers Harrow we are offering:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Mixture of Private and NHS patients
- Wax Removal Course
In this role, you will:
- Use audiometric and otoscopic test equipment to agreed HPC and Company standards, ensuring current calibration requirements are met.
- Select and demonstrate hearing aids, whenever and wherever appropriate, to agreed standards and carry out the fitting of hearing aids.
- Complete service appointments and rehabilitation appointments and re-fitting of hearing aids as necessary and on time.
- Take aural impressions for the manufacture of hearing aids to agreed standards.
Each of our Specsavers stores are locally owned, which means we understand the importance of the individuals working in each store. Additionally, we will continue to support your career within Hearcare, with personal development opportunities through to Specsavers Directorship or additional Hearcare qualifications.
We believe in giving our customers top products and exceptional service at the best possible price. As one of our hearing aid dispensers, you’ll also help to deliver what we believe is the best aftercare programme on the high street. To be part of our team, you’ll need to provide the same unique blend of customer care and professional excellence – which will make a big impact on the store’s overall success.
Specsavers Hearcare has over 800 stores and is still growing. A big part of our success is down to our Hearing Aid Dispensers and the influence they have on our business. Because of our unique model, our Hearing Aid Dispensers have the opportunity to work directly with the Hearcare Joint Venture Partner and contribute to the clinical direction of the business. With Specsavers, your input and ideas will matter more.
For more information on this vacancy or to apply please contact Matt Gubbin 01566 770 224 or email Matthew.Gubbin@specsavers.com.