Job Title – Patient Advisor
Location – Darlington
Hours – 24
Competitive salary, bonus & benefits, full training will be given
Optical Express is the UK’s only complete eye care provider, and Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye surgery and premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery. Each week Optical Express Surgeons undertake more laser eye surgery and private intraocular lens procedures collectively than any other providers.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. Operating clinics across the UK, Ireland, and mainland Europe, Optical Express, supported by an esteemed International Medical Advisory Board, is a thought leader in the global optometry and refractive surgery industry.
Optical Express gives patients their very best results through investing in state of the art technology, employing experienced, highly skilled surgeons and optometrists, continuously analysing clinical outcomes and working with pioneers and innovators from within the industry, to include Johnson & Johnson Vision and Zeiss.
It’s our Patient Advisor’s role to make our patients feel like a superstar from the moment they enter our clinics by establishing relationships and offering life-changing vision solutions.
Our Patient Advisors are the Senior Sales Advisors in our clinics. They are the face of Optical Express as they are often the first person the patient interacts with. Every day will bring something new, but your day to day role will involve:
- Using your customer service and influencing skills to advise potential patients on the most suitable eye care solution
- Building relationships with patients and ensuring regular communication before and after treatment
- Maximising conversion opportunities
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge on all products
- Accurately maintaining customer records
- Creating sales opportunities and delivering on challenging, but attainable, targets
Are you our ideal candidate? The answer is yes if you:
- Have heaps of passion for providing world-class customer service
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Can communicate clearly and articulately with a diverse range of people
- Like to look presentable and well maintained
- Are motivated and driven to succeed
A career at Optical Express is fulfilling, fun and rewarding. As an employee you can benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary
- Free and discounted optical products/procedures
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
- Genuine investment in your training and career progression
If you believe you have the right skills and attributes for this role, we’d love to hear from you.