Optometrist - Yate, South Gloucester
Optometrist, Yate, South Gloucestershire
Specsavers in Yate are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success. That’s why, at Specsavers in Yate, we do everything we can to ensure our team get the best from us too – from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. Become our next Optometrist at Specsavers in Yate – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and unparalleled support.
What’s on Offer?
- An amazing salary up to £55,000 depending on experience.
- Joining bonus or relocation support of up to £10,000! (terms apply)
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
- Private health and dental cover
- Humphreys field machine
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Great culture in store
- Links with other stores in the area, cross store working potential
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Store is currently undergoing a refresh and equipment upgrades
- New directors, with a new outlook and focus for the store
- Will consider fixed term contracts
- Full-time or part-time considered
With a focus on flexibility, we are open to full-time and part-time applicants and will consider any working pattern to suit you. So, whether you need condensed hours, alternate weekends or early finishes, we’re open to making it work – but let’s talk about that later.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or George.email@example.com