Optometrist - West Park Farm Sainsbury's (Folkestone), Kent
Specsavers in West Park Farm Sainsbury's (Folkestone) are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in West Park Farm where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary up to £65k (depending on experience)
- £10k welcome bonus!
- A further £10k relocation bonus! (terms apply)
- All working patterns considered, including school hours and no weekends!
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
- Private health and dental cover
- GOC and College fees paid for
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Platinum accredited store
- Parking permit paid by the store
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so we’re keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise – this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770 229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org