Optometrist - Tiverton, Devon
What’s on Offer?
- Structured Salary with benefits worth up to £750 per annum. Structured salary as follows:
- Earn up to £50k under 2 years qualified
- Earn up to £55k 2-5 years qualified
- Earn up to £60k over 5 years qualified
- Intial maternity contract, to be considered for movement into sister store Taunton or Exeter after
- Substantial holiday allowance of 33 days
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Support with CET
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so we’re keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise – this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770 229 or email@example.com