Optometrist - Southsea, Hampshire
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary (depending on experience)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We’re fully equipped with 4 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 20– which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770 229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org