Optometrist - Fareham, Hampshire
Voted last year as the second best place to live in Britain, Fareham scored particularly highly on the health, happiness and life satisfaction of it’s residents. A market town nestled between the larger cities of Portsmouth and Southampton, you will be able to enjoy the nearby beaches, countryside and River Hamble, without being too far away from city life.
Our Fareham store is equipped with 9 test rooms, and a large team of 30 who have proudly remained open throughout the pandemic to provide emergency and essential care for our patients. Consistently providing excellent standards of customer care is truly at the heart of everything this store does, and they are now hoping to find an Optometrist who shares this ethos.
What’s on Offer?
• An excellent annual salary (depending on experience)
• A strong performance-based bonus scheme
• Full time comprising of 4 long days or 5 standard days
• Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays.
• Private health and dental cover
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770229 or firstname.lastname@example.org