Optometrist - Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Optometrist, Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Specsavers in Bradley Stoke are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success – that’s why we ensure our team get the best from us too: from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. At Specsavers in Bradley Stoke, we also appreciate that as committed as you are to Optometry, you have a personal life too, and that’s why we also offer opportunities for flexible working. Join us as our new Optometrist.
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunities across three partner stores or in only one
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- We’re fully equipped with 3 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 16– which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or email George.email@example.com