Lead Optometrist - Keynsham, Bristol
Lead Optometrist, Keynsham, Bristol
Specsavers in Keynsham are looking for an ambitious and skilled Lead Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Keynsham where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- Package up to £70k (depending on experience)
- A welcome bonus of up to £10k (Terms Apply)
- Fantastic opportunity to take a leadership role
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Close working relationship with New Medica
- Supervising Pre-reg Optometrist and Dispensing Opticians
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Our location
- We’re located about a 15 minute drive from both Bristol and Bath and are but a stone’s throw away from great cycle trials and other rural benefits! We have great transport links including station within walking distance of the store, and only a 6 minutes journey from both Bath and Bristol and we are also easily accessible by road!
Our Keynsham store is owned and run by two fantastic directors with over 31 years combined experience. We our passionate about providing a great level of care to our community whilst also progressing developing our staff. This opportunity would be a excellent next step in your career with more responsibility and giving back to the next generation of clinicians!
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or George.firstname.lastname@example.org