Mobile Optical Assistant - East London
A Mobile Optical Assistant is required to join a high quality home eye care provider to cover the East London area.
The company provide an eye care service to those who are unable to travel to their local high street practice.
They believe that everyone should have the right to high quality eye care, and pride themselves on providing a professional yet friendly service.
Mobile Optical Assistant - Role
- Working in a team to provide high levels of care
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels, including varifocals
- Delivery of glasses
- Aftercare visits
- Administrative duties
- Driving to and from venues
- Mon - Fri (No weekend work)
Mobile Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant
- Confident dispensing lenses to all levels
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills; clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Wish to work in a supportive and rewarding environment
- Full driving license
Mobile Optical Assistant - Salary
- £18,600 base salary
- Company car / car allowance
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.