An advanced independent Opticians based in Shepton Mallet, Somerset are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
The practice offers a comprehensive eye service to patients of all ages, with 30-45 minute appointments and access to excellent high tech equipment.
- Providing thorough 30-45 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Access to advanced retinal photography - OCT
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Local shared care schemes
- Vision Therapy clinics
- Using the Optix system
- Opportunity to introduce new clinics - Eg,dry eye
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Working with the Practice Manager to drive the business forward, suggesting and implementing new ideas
- Bi Weekly rota - Monday to Friday one week, Tuesday to Saturday the next. 9am to 5.30pm
- Part time will also be considered (Min 3 days)
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Full comprehensive sight testing, including pre screening
- Contact lens experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Personable and courteous
- Good balance between clinical and commercial skills
- Basic between £40,000 to £50,000
- Bonus scheme
- Fees paid for
- 28 days holiday in total
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.