Head of Technology Customer Services
Head of Customer Services
For over three decades our purpose hasn’t changed: we are here to make a positive difference to the lives of all. Through the exceptional products, services and value we offer — is what sets us apart. We are proud of how far we’ve come as a business, now we want to see you grow with us. At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for. To support this promise we offer competitive salaries, bonus, medical and dental care including a range of additional benefits that make Specsavers a great place to work.
You will be Head of the Technology Customer Services team leading them to deliver excellent customer service 364 days per year and responding to over 200,000 incidents and requests per year for UK, ROI, Spain, Netherlands and Guernsey. You will work with your internal teams to deliver service efficiencies, moving direction to reducing volume and duration of problems experienced. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Managing the performance of the Technology Customer Service Centre through a team of analysts and 3rd party providers
- Understanding business needs for now and the future to help create an evolving strategy and plan that will: optimise all customer channels, deliver continued high service level, ensure the team have the right capabilities to deliver – providing development and coaching to support goals
- Building relationships with key stakeholders that creates open communication channels, allowing for debate and influential discussion
- Identifying and developing improvement plans for performance efficiency and customer satisfaction that will drive future strategy
- Managing outsourced providers, reviewing against targets and manage department budget, inspiring a team to identify creative ways for cost improvements
To be successful, you’ll have solid work experience gained within a service desk or contact centre environment at a senior level, with:
- Experience of creating business plans and strategy that can deliver against the needs of the business and team
- Excellent stakeholder management experience with the ability to build strong relationships and influence leaders
- Ability to lead, coach and empower a team to deliver on service levels
- Experience with managing outsourced suppliers against SLA’s
We can consider homeworking with travel to our Whiteley office as when required post Covid-19.
Happy to talk flexible working!