Ashford Optometrist - £90K
Have you ever been curious about the domiciliary sector before?
I get told all of the time by Optometrists that domiciliary is like Marmite, you either love it or you hate it.
This client are regarded very highly due to their patient focused approach. They’ll make sure that you only see on average 7-8 patients a day with the thought of allowing you that extra time to see each patient.
This kind of sector is very unique to the typical retail setting. Yes generally you work with the elderly demographic although many people in Domi love the career satisfaction of being seen as an Clinician more so and getting an genuine appreciation for the service you provide!
- Salaries of up to £80,000
- Bonus of up to £15,000 – average is about £7K - £8K
- Full time or Part Time (Monday - Friday)
- See about 7-8 patients a day
- Receive Training Beforehand
- Someone with a willing attitude
- Company Car & Travel Expenses
- Can potentially have flexible working hours if you had commitments outside of work
Do you think you’d be open minded to seeing what Domiciliary is like?
With what they can offer in terms of rota, salary and career satisfaction – I think it’s well worth keeping an open mind and speaking to one of the Optom Director to see what it’s like from an Optom point of view!
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position