Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
Senior Project Manager (Infrastructure) – 12m Fixed Term Contract
For over three decades our purpose hasn’t changed: we are here to make a positive difference to the lives of all. The exceptional products, services and value we offer — is what sets us apart. At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for. To support this promise we offer competitive salaries, pension scheme, quarterly bonus, medical and dental care.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead and deliver our infrastructure projects, specifically a Northern European Data Centre migration and the next phase of our Firewall programme – these projects are part of our wider Network Transformation Programme. In addition, you will:
- Develop and maintain detailed and realistic project plans using appropriate tools. Identify and manage project dependencies and the critical path
- Manage and co-ordinate the delivery of each stage of the project from the various providers and resources to quality, time and budget
- Obtain approval for costs via IT Governance - manage costs within the approved budget, flagging exceptions and obtaining further funds if required
- Ensure controlled and successful implementation, including all necessary hardware, software, data, training and communication
To be successful, you will have/be:
- An excellent communicator and collaborator with the ability to influence at all levels
- Track record of infrastructure project management delivery in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- Excellent planning, issue resolution and risk mitigation skills
- Organised and supportive of process but also flexible and able to make things happen
If you are looking to expand your career, apply today to continue your tech journey with Specsavers.