Optometrist - Bletchley
6 days left
- Full Time
Optometrist, Bletchley, Bedfordshire
Specsavers in Bletchley are looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success. That’s why, at Specsavers Bletchley we do everything we can to ensure our team get the best from us too – from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. Become our next Optometrist across our highly successful stores - with a great reputation for staff progression and unparalleled support.
What’s on Offer?
- Outstanding annual salary based on experience – we can talk more about this
- Lucrative bonus scheme in store
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- GOC and College fees paid for
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Support with CET
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology including OCT
- Free parking
- Specsavers in Bletchley has recently had a store refit. We now have 4 fully equipped test rooms, all fitted with latest clinical technology – meaning you have everything you need to perform sight tests to the highest possible standards.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
Find out more
For more information or to apply, please contact Emily Spendiff at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 01566 770 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.