Management Development Trainer
For over three decades our purpose hasn’t changed: we are here to make a positive difference to the lives of all. Through the exceptional products, services, and value we offer — is what sets us apart. We are proud of how far we’ve come as a business, now we want to see you grow with us.
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart, and cared for. To support this promise we offer competitive salaries, pension scheme, medical and dental care including a range of additional benefits that make Specsavers a great place to work.
This is a home based role supporting our stores across the Midlands and North West.
Main Purpose of the Team
The Management Development team combine their management development expertise with their training delivery experience to facilitate learning activities for managers across the business. A focus on improving managers capability to lead their teams and drive business performance.
Main Purpose of the RoleThe role combines different learning techniques to ensure the learners’ experience is challenging, practical and effective. It is a delivery focussed role, facilitating a range of management and leadership development areas with the opportunity to spend time working alongside the Retail Support Teams.
- Facilitate sessions and support learners to complete their Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) level 2 and 3 qualifications.
- Facilitate the learning interventions in the Management Academy learning offer for leaders both online and face to face.
- Proactively work with the wider Retail Learning & Development Team to ensure a joined-up approach.
- Share creative ideas with Design team on how to continuously improve the learning solutions.
- Encourage a safe environment of challenge, advice, and coaching support for learners.
- Work together with the Retail Support Team on national people development initiatives and local people leader meetings.
- Deliver at national or divisional business events online or face to face as appropriate.
- Experience in facilitation and training delivery skills in both an online and face to face setting
- Demonstrate coaching and mentoring skills
- Demonstrate competency through experience OR have completed a Management and Leadership qualification
- Utilise self-management skills to plan, prioritise and manage a heavy workload in an evolving business
- Ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships
If you can see yourself being part of this journey, apply by 19th April 2021.
Happy to talk flexible working!