Optometric Induction Lead
7 days left
- Full Time
Excellent opportunity to join our Sales and Training Department as an Induction Lead.
OutsideClinic provides a mobile, home-visiting optical service for patients unable to travel to the high-street without assistance.
Your role lies in the training and onboarding of optometrists starting their career with OutsideClinic. The successful candidate will equip new starters with a range of skills to achieve a benchmarked competency level within their induction period.
Key activities of the role:
- To complete a maximum four-week induction with optometrists joining the company.
- Provide new starters with the skills to meet company benchmarks and complete the probationary period.
- To complete inductions to ensure that company standards of customer satisfaction and commercial activity are clearly understood.
- Liaise with management and colleagues regarding inductees progression and future requirements.
- Continuous development and updating of the company induction manual to ensure it meets all company standards and policies.
- To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare.
- To be skilled in managing information, including all NHS forms, daily company reports and information technologies.
- Company pension
- Comprehensive training
- Fully expensed company car
- Monthly bonus
- Weekends off
- Career progression opportunities