2 days left
- Full Time
A high end independent Opticians based in East London (Chingford) are looking for a full time Optical Assistant to join the team.
This is a modern and stylish independent Optician with a very loyal customer base. The practice offers a variety of niche frames, and focuses on offering an exceptional patient experience.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern, luxurious practice
- High value dispensing - Jimmy Choo, Maui Jim, Tom Ford
- Focus on offering a personalised service
- Spending time to patients to find best eyewear solution
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Working full time, 5 days a week including a Saturday
- Typical working hours from 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Basic salary starting from £17,000 plus bonus
- Nearest overground station is Chingford
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Experienced Optical Assistant
- Independent experience ideally
- Doesn't get fazed with high priced products
- Interest in fashion and styling
- Can do attitude
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Wants to be part of a close knit team
- Willing to help in all areas of the practice
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 01142381726 for more information.