Optometrist fixed-term contract - Berwick Upon Tweed
3 days left
- Full Time
Optometrist, Berwick Upon Tweed, Northumberland
6-month fixed-term contract
Specsavers Berwick are looking for an Optometrist to join their team on a fixed-term maternity contract. The store pride themselves on providing the highest standard of care to their loyal customer base.
Berwick is nestled on the beautiful Northumberland coastline, right next to the Scottish boarder. It is just 45 minutes by train to both Edinburgh & Newcastle upon Tyne, so a perfectly comfortable commute; we will even help you with your travel costs! This is a perfect opportunity to trial working in a beautiful remote location before committing fully to a move.
What’s on Offer?
- A fixed term 6-month maternity contract
- Up to £55,000 salary
- Travel/accommodation allowance for those living outside of the area
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Long form testing rooms with phoropters
- Recent store refit
- Elderly demographic, creating challenging and varied clinics
- 1 IP optometrist in store
- Diabetic and glaucoma clinics & care programmes
- Potential to develop into a residential role
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, you’re a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, who isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach. You like to get involved and enjoy building a rapport with your co-workers and its customers.
Find out more....
If you’re thinking about taking the plunge, please get in touch to find out more. Contact Annon-Lee MacDonald on 07508527389 or email@example.com