We are a very successful family-run, unique specialist independent group that currently has a vacancy near Huddersfield.
This vacancy is with a multi-award-winning Independent company, with top of the range in equipment in both practices. Specialising in eye care for the performing arts, the group are the only optical practices in the UK to be BAPAM (British Association of Performing Arts) registered practitioners.
The role will suit creatively inclined practitioners and ideally, the applicant will be able to read music and have performance experience.
We are seeking a strong and confident optometrist who can commit to a full or part-time position. You must have a friendly outgoing personality where you can work well with team members as well as build a strong rapport with the clients and be able to provide an excellent service to them.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Salaries of up to £60,000 pro-rata
- Performance based Rewarding Bonus scheme
- OCT and Cerium Curve colorimeter equipment
- Pension Scheme
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- 20 days holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Staff discounts
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part-time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
If you are interested, please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer any questions and provide all details needed.