The Practice - Optometrist
This Purpose Built, beautifully crafted practice is seeking an Optometrist for 4-5 days.
Aesthetically stunning, the Spacious environment allows the staff to provide the very best eyecare, and the patients the opportunity to enjoy their eye examination and take in the surroundings.
The practice was actually designed utilising feedback from Patients and Staff to create the most efficient and pleasing environment possible!
With an Award Recognised Team for support, you will notice the organised manner in which tasks are performed around you, all contributing towards a rewarding day for the patients, your colleagues and you!
You have the total freedom to do what you do best in a happy and organised environment. You can leave at the end of the day knowing you have created an experience for the patient, and given them your very best, un-rushed service and attention.
Key Advantages - Optometrist
• Full 25 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• A New, Luxurious and Visually Impressive Air Conditioned Practice
• Cutting edge TOPCON equipment
• The very best support with Award Recognised Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
• Regular Training, MECS, Glaucoma and Cataract Accreditation, Peer Group Discussion and CET Points
• Opportunity to provide Specialist Services such as Glaucoma and Cataract Refinement Schemes
• The opportunity to work for a Modern, Award Recognised Practice
• The Opportunity to see plenty of Pathology due to the mixed demographic patient base and become Clinically Excellent
• Regular Peer Reviews and Appraisals for your Job Satisfaction by the Optometrist Owner
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
• Hours : Mon - Saturday 09:00-17:30pm, (Saturdays Required)
• Full or Part Time Position (3-5 days)
• 4-6 Test Rooms, (Dependent on Day)
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Optometrist
• Up to £60,000 + Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07880380263 for details.