This company is most likely to be the most sought after employers for what they represent which is the renowned optical company that offer the most technologically advanced ophthalmic instruments and expert eye health care as part of their commitment to their ethos.
Every single one of their stores are very affluent and modern practices that have great and up to date array of equipment in every store alongside having computerised systems in store.
Having recently undergone a few changes as a company they have made such propsosals offering Optometrist Manager positions as well as rolling OCT and there's even discussions of putting AI tech into their OCT equipment to offer a second opinion based on an algorithm.
The position itself is actually a mobile role of which many people do not know much about although there are different structures for mobile roles and currently in the Leeds area it is a more localised Mobile Role:
- This is dependent on the needs of the company at the time and if it is great in your area then we can get a role very localised to your vicinity, e.g. if you were only open to travelling 45 minutes or an hour from home you will decide a number of stores (5-7) that you would only work from so you would be seeing the same regular faces week in week out.
- You will be given an company car where you choose from a list of Fleet Cars such as Skoda's/VW's/Audi/Renault etc
- All travel expenses and parking expenses paid for outside your primary store
This company is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset for a full time or part time Optometrist and pay competitive salaries of up to £55,000 dependent on the candidate.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- 25 minute testing times
- Very good balance between clinical & commercial
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager, become a CSC (clinical support colleague) or regional management
- Previously voted Number 1 company to work for in the UK, by their own employees, in the Times Top 100 Big Companies to Work For
- Bonus of up to 8% of your annual salary - £4,800
- All practices have qualified support staff and managers (DO’s and optical assistants)
- Up to 18% contributory pension (if you put in 6% of your salary, this company will contribute 12%) - £10,800
- Annual figure on £55K with bonus and pension - you could make well over £70K!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position