Optometrist Jobs in Birmingham
What's Your 'Blue Sky Scenario'?
My name's Andrew and I work as a Client Manager here at Vivid Optical, we are an Consultancy that specialise specifically within Optometry.
The reason for this Job Advertisement is because I am all too aware that in a location like Birmingham where there are a lot of Optometrists, salaries don't tend to be as competitive as you could expect elsewhere.
Working as the Client Manager I know what locations and companies are around of which could either pay very high salaries; offer Great Equipment; Weekend Flexibility; Monday to Friday and know a lot of each of these companies!
Let me give you an idea:
- Aldridge / Wolverhampton: Lovely Independent group in an affluent area, CUEs, Glaucoma, and Cataracts/ OCT & 30 / 35 Mins T Times – Salaries of up to £50K
- Nuneaton: New Independent Practice, Fundus Camera, 25 Mins T Times, Partnership Possibilities! – Salaries of up to £50K + Store Profits
- Stoke on Trent: Practice with an DO MGR, Weekend Flex Offered, Long Standing Team – Salaries of up to £60K
- Birmingham: Independent Group, Seeking Experienced Optom, part time or full time, Diabetic Screenings so clinically orientated
- Domiciliary - Monday to Friday, Company Car & Expenses - Salaries of up to £60K
In this candidate led market we are able to ascertain quite bespoke rotas so if you felt that you needed a certain work life balance or have an idea of what your 'blue sky scenario' looks like – I’d be keen to have a chat with you and act as your ears and eyes on the market!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position