Optometrist Reading - £63K
Optometrist Position in Reading / OCT / EOS Schemes / Weekend Flex / £65K+!
The practice itself is a relatively new practice having been refurbished 2/3 years ago and is a relatively large store that has an optometrist director that genuinely never put any pressure onto their optometrists and have patient care at the top of their list and not conversion rates!
They are a well-equipped store having Phoropters in every room in store and have OCT and have an established long-standing support team of DO’s that will be carrying out all your pre-screens for you.
Clinically inclined? This is the opportunity for you!
- Glaucoma Refinement – Glaucoma level 1 and 2 accredited
- EOS Scheme – WOPEC / PEARS
- Diabetic Screenings
- DVLA testing / assessments
- Best Ophthalmic Instruments available to you: Auto Phoropters, Phoropters in every room and OCT
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Salaries Up to £60,000
- Good bonus structure and typically good salary – Typically £3,000
- 25 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
- Fundus Cameras / Auto Refractors / Phoropter Heads
- Make you very employable moving forward due to the working environment offered and varied patient base
- Health care and dental packages
- DO’s do the Pre-screens and testing rooms are air conditioned
- 25 minute Testing Times
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position