The Practice - Optometrist
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Optometrist at this small boutique style Opticians in Potters Bar.
There are vast training and development opportunities including MECS Accreditation, Cataract, Glaucoma and Dyslexia qualifications available, for those keen to continue developing clinically.
You will receive a bespoke training and development plan from the passionate Optometrist Owner, and treated as an Individual of few, rather than a number of many!
Key Advantages - Optometrist
• Full 25/30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination, (seeing an average of 10-12 patients per day).
• Cutting edge equipment such as a Phoropter, Electronic Test Charts & Slit Lamps
• 1 Fully Qualified Dispensing Optician
• Regular training and CET Points
• Opportunity to obtain qualifications in Glaucoma, Cataract, Dyslexia and MECS. Previous Optometrists have been sent to Moofield's Eye Hospital as part of their training
• An excellent Bonus System
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
• Hours : Mon - Saturday 09:00-17:30pm
• Full or Part Time Position 4/5 days
• Parking Available on site
• 1 Test Room
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Optometrist
• Up to £50,000 + Bonus (£5500)+ Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.