We are working with one of the market leading multiples who are on the look out for an optometrist who is keen and hungry to progress. This practice has 4 testing rooms and 25 minutes testing times, within the unpressurised environment customer care comes first hence the longer testing times. You will be working alongside experienced optometrist to help you get used to the nice calming environment. With all the top of the range equipment and fantastic floor staff the day to day running of the practice is well organised and smooth
- Salaries up to £60,000
- Generous bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday (25 days +8)
- Professional fees covered
- OCT Machine
- Store parking
- Friendly team and modern working environment
If you are interested, then please contact our consultant Harrison on 0207 952 6628 or Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org – he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position