HIGH END OPTOM ROLE- Swindon
Lucrative package available for a experienced and competent Optom seeking a senior role within a multi national company.
Work with the most innovative optometry equipment
Don't settle for less than full job satisfaction
Don't compromise your career progression for the sake of comfort.
The company is an outstanding multiple with an impeccable reputation in the optical industry. The store is well supported by a large company and is full of mod cons including innovative optometry equipment and computerised systems. The store layout is modern and the staff deliver superior service standards.
The right candidate should be enthusiastic and ambitious..
The position offers great career progression and financial incentives for the right applicant.
The practice is located in Swindon.
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the exceptional?
If so, get in touch!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Very competitive salaries and benefits package
- Company has a "super brand status"
- Great bonus structure
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional
- Big brand image/ job security
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR email@example.com
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Excellent opportunity awaits for an optometrist seeking a role with a high end multiple that offers fantastic clinical progression routes.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500