Optometrist - Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Optometrist, Bristol City Centre
Specsavers in Bristol are looking for a highly-skilled Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success. That’s why, at Specsavers in Bristol, we do everything we can to ensure our team get the best from us too – from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. Become our next Optometrist at Specsavers in Bristol – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and unparalleled support.
What’s on Offer?
- Full time (36 hours) over 4 days
- 12 Month Fixed Term contract
- Salary up to £65k Depending on experience
- Support with clinical progression – IP, Medical retina, MECs, Glaucoma and more!
- Support with Pathway to directorship
- Supervising and nurturing a pre-reg
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Opportunity to work in the lovely city of Bristol!
- Parking Available
With a focus on flexibility, we are open to full-time and part-time applicants and will consider any working pattern to suit you. So, whether you need condensed hours, alternate weekends or early finishes, we’re open to making it work – but let’s talk about that later.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or George.firstname.lastname@example.org