Optometrist - Chippenham, Wiltshire
Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Optometrist, Chippenham, Wiltshire
Specsavers in Chippenham are looking for a new Optometrist. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an experienced Optometrist to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Chippenham. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
- An excellent salary of up too £60,000 depending on experience.
- A fantstic £10,000 joining bonus if external to Specsavers.
- Opportunity for cross store working with partner store in Melksham
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Private health and dental cover
- GOC & Colleage Fees paid for
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out moreIf you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770229 or email@example.com