Optometrist - Chard, Somerset
Optometry jobs at Specsavers
Optometrist, Chard, Somerset
Specsavers in Chard are looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Chard where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year, which can be negotiated.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Small community focused store, operating much like an Independent
- 2 long form testing rooms with trial frames, phoropter can be provided if preferred
- Maximum of 18 tests a day
With a focus on flexibility, we are open to full-time and part-time applicants and will consider any working pattern to suit you. So, whether you need condensed hours, alternate weekends or early finishes, we’re open to making it work – but let’s talk about that later.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.Find out moreIf you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770229 or firstname.lastname@example.org