Operations Systems Assistant - Talent Programme
About our Talent ProgrammeThe world is ever changing and plans just aren’t being made like they used to anymore. So at Specsavers, we’ve created a 12 month talent programme to support your development in the Operations Systems Assistant role, a home based role with UK travel, that provides agile working for an agile world. We’re looking for great people who want a brand new career in 2021 and in exchange we’ll offer weekly dedicated development time, exposure to the wider business and experience across multiple departments.
The New Talent programme provides training and mentorships across several divisions and skillsets; giving you the opportunity to find the right place to continue your career in Specsavers.
As part of the New Talent Programme, you will be working within the Audiology Operations team working on projects across the Audiology function with a focus to improve operational effectiveness and performance of our stores. As part of the New Talent programme your development programme will include a placement working in one of our stores as well as time in different departments including Technology and Contact Centre. You will also be undertaking training and development activities to support your overall development.
Purpose of the Role
The Audiology Operations team communicate regularly with our Partners, Audiology teams and centralised functions to help proactively improve operations by ensuring standard operating procedures are current and effective. Leading, supporting and helping shape initiatives and Audiology change projects.
- Provide new systems training and support to Partners and develop systems training materials and user guides
- Create and maintain operational guides
- Providing support to partners and colleagues with system queries
- Identify key processes and systems that need to be improved with the impact of any change assessed and signed-off by line management and key internal stakeholders
- Creating reports and analysing data
- Creating and updating SharePoint pages as needed
- Undertake all development activities, attend New Talent development sessions and personal development
- Providing system support, reports and guidance to internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketing & CRM) when required
- Creation of reports to support Audiology operational activity, as required
Key Skills, Ability or Experience
- High attention to detail
- IT literate with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc
- Great interpersonal skills, able to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Team working and working remotely/independently.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Strong organisational skills
If you can see yourself being part of this journey, apply today!
Happy to talk flexible working