£55,000 Inc £5000 Joining Bonus
Stunning Practice in the beautiful city of Bristol seeking an Optometrist for 3-5 days.
With Optometrists having the options to be supported with Independent Prescribing courses, Further learning, Hospital Experience, Flexibility on Working Hours and Days worked and even Memberships at Health Clubs and more-this is not an Opportunity to be missed!
This Superbly Equipped, Modern Practice not only results in a wonderful environment for both patients and staff alike, but the Practice Owner also places a Huge Emphasis on the Well-being of the team, which results in a Low staff Turnover due to the Flexibility and Work-Life balance on offer.
Take Control of your Career and work for an Optometrist Owner who listens. Whether it be Further Learning and Higher Professional Certificates, or Regular Days Off so you can partake in your favourite Hobby – do not miss out!
Key Advantages – Optometrist
• Full 25 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
• A well presented modern air conditioned environment
• A Low Pressure environment where you will not be pressured to hit KPI’s, (however being a business a certain level of performance is a must)
• A Welcoming Practice owner who offers a Flexible Workplace for Optometrists who Value a Work-Life balance
• Opportunity to Join a Vibrant, Active Tight knit team who work together
• Cutting edge equipment such as State of the art Nidek equipment as well as OCT
• Full support with the industries top Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
• Regular training, peer group discussion, CET Points, MECS Accreditation & College of Optometrist Courses (can be requested as part of a package) including Independent Prescribing
• Opportunity to be part of a Supportive team who go the extra mile for both the patients and their colleagues
Details and Requirements – Optometrist
• Full or Part Time Position (3-5 days) Flexibility on days and hours worked
• Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits – Optometrist
• Up to £50,000 + £5000 Welcome Hello (Paid Incrementally after 3 Month Probation)+ Professional Fees
• 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with Weekend Flexibility
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263.