Optical Business Development Manager - London/Home Counties
Business Development Manager Role in London/Home Counties. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an experienced optical Business Development Manager for a leading designer and developer of camera-based audio devices for visually impaired and blind individuals.
This company possess great experience of selling through distributors, councils, government agencies and low vision clinics but their strategy now is to push the product into the UK optical market hence the need for this role. If you are looking to make a difference in people's lives, are driven to succeed and want to join a young dynamic company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. The successful candidate will be based in the London/Home Counties area, and will have extensive contacts and connections within the optical industry.
Business Development Manager - Role
- Drive business development and sales of company products nationally
- Build relationships with Independent Opticians and the optical market as a whole
- Present and demonstrate the company to organizations and potential users
- Collaborate on marketing activities and participate in events and trade shows
- Provide training on the use of devices, the benefits and its differentiated value for users and organizations
- Liaise daily with other team members, provide activity reports and participate in sales meetings or sales calls
Business Development Manager - Requirements
- 3+ years' experience in business development, field sales, customer success and/or marketing
- Experience of building relationships and sales within the optical market.
- Excellent people skills including negotiation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills
- Superior customer service and telephone etiquette
- Must be comfortable working with aged people and people with special needs
Business Development Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £40,000
- Highly attractive commission scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on